A notorious but great contrast from one region to the other in such a small period of time is definitely a blast! A generous region as well as its people, an extremely fertile area of Ecuador, authentic simple, hard-working people and vibrant lives, as well as vivid landscapes, fruits, seafood, street vendors, motorcycles, smiley relaxed faces, socially open, might be the best description for this visit. On the other hand, warm weather, refreshing sea breeze, endless beaches, fresh air, and fresh varied, well-seasoned seafood and last, the postcard sunset on the Pacific ocean.
- Mindo cloud forest
- Lowlands lively towns
- Visit mangroves protected area "Isla Corazon"
- Visit the handmade sweets town
- VisitMontecristi Hat (Panama Hat) town and workshop
- Visit Pto Lopez the fisherman town and its beautiful beach
- Isla de la Plata a similar ecosystem to The Galapagos´s (boat tour included)
- Manta city (one of Ecuador´s main pier)
- Freshly caught seafood everywhere