Galapagos Active Land Tour is full of different activities, you will visit three inhabited islands of the Galapagos. This is the perfect tour if you’re looking for an affordable visit to the Galapagos, and want to combine your time in the Galapagos with a tour of Ecuador´s mainland.
This Galapagos active land tour will keep you busy, either snorkeling, hiking, kayaking, meeting people or taking unique photos.
- Snorkeling at Kicker Rock,
- Hiking Sierra Negra Volcano
- Kayaking in a bay off the coast of Isabela Island.
- Immerse with the locals or other travelers.
- Free time to explore towns like Puerto Ayora and Puerto Villamil.
- Entertain your self with the best models for your pictures by the shoreline. Lazy sea lions, lava lizards, and iguanas
- Jump in the water to immerse in a different world! Smoothly moving rays, lots of colorful fish and sea turtles.
Also, the following visits help with a better understanding of some of the unique Galapagos animals like the giant tortoises!. The importance of responsible and sustainable tourism for a fragile environment like this.
- Visit the Interpretation Center, on San Cristobal Island
- Visit the Breeding Center, on Isabela Island
- Visits the Charles Darwin Station, on Santa Cruz Island
Please Note; some tour departures operate in the reverse direction, meaning you can start in San Cristobal for your first night and finish in Santa Cruz.
No worries you will still have enough time for souvenir shopping and enjoying, cold drinks by the beach.