Experience the majestic Amazon on your next Ecuador Amazon Adventure. This is one of the last remaining sanctuaries on earth, truly a green jewel that has the highest biodiversity per square hectare on the planet, surrounded by wide rivers that give life to an endless forest, which hosts an impressive amount of wildlife, as well as the inhabitants of small Quichua communities who have learned to live in harmony with nature.
On the Ecuador Amazon Adventure be ready!
To have your eyes wide open looking for wildlife because a pristine rainforest awaits you. No doubt, by visiting the Ecuadorian Amazon you will have a once in a life unique experience.
- Visit Quito old town and it´s world cultural heritage site. Step in two hemispheres at a time.
- Ride by motorized canoe the wide Napo river
- Unique Wildlife and thrilling landscapes
- Go canoeing in the Amazon basin. Water tubing( optional)
- Huge tree species per hectare and one of the most biodiverse places.
- Meet people from the Quichua tribes and their unique culture, traditions, heritage
- Experience an Amazon Lodge
- Cultural experiences: practice hunting with a poison dart blow gun, warrior face painting, dance with the community, clay making, gold panning
- Easy access to the Jungle either by flight or by land, Ecuador is the best place in South America to go deep into the jungle
- Visit Baños de Agua Santa and go for any of the multiple activities
- Highland scenic rides